This terrific brick and tile north hill 3 bedroom home has a fully renovated and spacious bathroom, with a rain shower head and handheld shower head, separate bath and underfloor heating. The master bedroom fits a king bed with good sized built-in wardrobe. Ornate cornices and timber floors feature throughout, and a renovated kitchen with polished concrete bench-top and butler sink opens to the dining, with alfresco dining on the north-eastern side for sun.
The large 955m2 block has the terrific advantage of rear yard access onto Wilson Avenue, whilst fronting Fletcher Street, which runs parallel with Glen Innes Road. The high timber fences are in excellent condition for families and pets.
Excellent under house storage, with workshop, garage and laundry spaces.
This warm home high on north hill has a wood fire with heat re-circulation ducting to the bedrooms, and a reverse cycle air-conditioner for cooling and heating if you get home late. Call First National Armidale to inspect today.
* 955m2 block with dual street rear access and good fencing
* Ben Venue Primary School Zone
* 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Renovated bathroom with rain and handheld shower, underfloor heating and separate bath
* Renovated kitchen with polished concrete benchtops and butler sink
* Powered workshop, garage and laundry with 2nd toilet under the house
*Timber floorboards and ornate cornices
* RCAC and wood heating
M 0448 721 277
P (02) 6772 1277