1 Grantham Place has thus far in its vocation as house and home, provided a happy environment for two completely different families at different times to create lifelong memories and form strong emotional bonds.
Logically speaking, this is one property that stacks up extremely well; it’s a really good house – you will get that from your very first impression. It’s light and bright. It’s beautifully presented. It has that calm, peacefulness that makes you feel good (and that’s hard to beat after a long day’s work). Above all, for a four-bedroom, two-bathroom home it represents very good value for money.
But there is more to the logic behind this than just the bricks and mortar of the home itself…The property is in an ideal location. The surrounding streets and cul-de-sacs are very pretty. Lots of lovely gardens and well cared for homes. The cul-de-sacs buffer it from a lot of high action traffic and noise. These homes were built in the days before the prescription style housing estates began to crop up. Its North Hill elevation and private, north facing backyard are a few of its added bonuses.
For every box that 1 Grantham Place ticks for your sense of personal satisfaction and enrichment, it also ticks a lot of boxes for its convenience factor. It is less than 2.5 kms from the CBD in one direction and the UNE in the other direction. It is within easy walking distance from two public schools and one private school. It will take you about 8 minutes to get to the airport and about 2.5 hours to escape to the coast for the weekend.
Although I didn’t meet the next door neighbours when I listed 1 Grantham Place for sale, I was greeted by and formally introduced to their dog who was having a sleepover at number 1 while his owners were away. There is no caveat suggesting that neighbour’s dog is an inclusion, but I thought you might like a little insight into the neighbourly bonds and sense of care and community that is deeply cherished and valued in this little pocket of the world. It is a rare and precious thing.
The purchaser of 1 Grantham Place will be a very lucky person indeed.
* 4 bedrooms – all with built-ins (large master with ensuite and walk-in robe)
* The main bathroom is a three-way bathroom and is central to the other three bedrooms
* Single lock-up garage with remote control roller door and internal access
* Lovely kitchen with dishwasher, rangehood and gas cooktop
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating (two gas heaters included)
* 768 sq metre level block with attractive landscaped gardens
* Dual access from Grantham Place and Ash Tree Drive (very good if you need to get a van or boat off the street or out of the driveway!)
* Covered north-facing alfresco area with easy access to the kitchen for outdoor entertaining
* A beautiful living room
* An open-plan kitchen, dining and family area
* Fully-fenced child and pet friendly backyard