21 Fitzroy St Uralla offers a spacious 5463m2 block (with DA approval for 3 lot sub-division if desired) on the northern fringe of town, with lovely rural views to the north from the living room, to take in the splendor of the seasons living in the New England. Still close to Uralla Central public school and the Village CBD, coffee and boutique shopping.
The raised home offers 4 bedrooms, two full sized bathrooms and a study. The living room and dining are on the north side for the views and light, with a lovely wood fire. The Kitchen is fully electric with a good sized pantry. There are terrific storage spaces and sheds to tinker, with the garage, laundry and under house storage and new 4 bay double- height lock up garage and original shearing and tractor shed and caravan carport. There are lovely spaces to enjoy the outdoors, with established gardens, eastern deck and verandah, BBQ and sitting spaces throughout the garden. 21 Fitzroy Street is perfect for the young family wanting a slice of the rural lifestyle to keep a few animals, the market gardener, or those wanting work or hobby spaces. Inspect with First National Armidale today.
* 4 bedrooms
* 2 full sized bathrooms
* North facing living and dining, wood heating and rural views to the north
* New 4 bay colourbond double height garage with power connected
* Electric kitchen with dishwasher and large pantry
* Workshop, laundry and storage under house
* 5463m2 block with DA approval for 3 good sized lots
* Close to Uralla Central Public School and village CBD
M 0448 721 277
P (02) 6772 1277