46 Rockvale Road is a terrific family home on north hill. 3 bedrooms, plus study and sun room and separate sitting area/library or 2nd study allow space for each member of the family, or multiple offices for those working from home. There is a large family bathroom with sumptuous free-standing bath, and separate shower and heated towel rail. The renovated en-suite to the master bedroom is also fully renovated tastefully. Ornate cornices, and tallow-wood flooring add charm and character. The kitchen is well designed and offers plenty of storage. Spaces are also versatile, with either a formal living, 2nd study, library? It's up to you- we all use spaces differently! The entry also doubles as a breakfast and bbq area that faces north east, out of the majority of our weather.
The sun-room captures winter warmth, and opens to a rear patio and backyard, with a chook run and veggie garden. The park is also not far away to walk the dog, or kick a ball with the kids. 46 Rockvale Road will suit many types of buyers and simply must be inspected.
* 3 bedroom wing, 2 fully renovated bathrooms and 3rd toilet in laundry
* Mid- century tidy weatherboard home, with timber flooring ornate cornices
* Open plan kitchen with stone bench-tops, living and dining
* 2nd living or larger study, plus another smaller study and work space
* Garage and carport
* Wood heating, ceiling fans and RCAC
* North-eastern patio
* 854m2 block with chook run, veggie garden, water tank
* Near parks, schools, tennis court and pharmacy
M 0448 721 277
P (02) 6772 1277