This brick and tile unit is set back from the road on this lovely and leafy south central street. It also has a private north facing courtyard.
* Two bedroom, both with built-in-robes
* Bathroom includes a bathtub and a shower
* A tidy kitchen with electric cooking and range-hood
* Gas heating and plenty of storage space
* Unit has its own off-street parking space
* Unit has its own laundry and clothesline
* Single lock-up garage with internal access
* The unit is strata titled
The property is on a level block and has easily maintained grounds
1/198 Marsh Street has great Investment and further capital improvement potential. This unit is currently tenanted and achieves a gross return on investment of 5% on the listed price.
* 190 metres from New England Regional Art Museum (NERAM)
* 1.5 kms from Armidale Secondary College
M 0448 721 277
P (02) 6772 1277