At 79 Mossman Street sits this old Federation home with charming character and appeal.
This timber cottage comprises 3 bedrooms, an open lounge and dining room, an updated kitchen, an updated bathroom and with a sun-room off the living area on the northern side. The home has original vertical joint boards on the walls plus 9 ft ceilings in the bedrooms ripe for a renovation!
Wood combustion heater and also attracts warm winter sun through the the rear of the house on the northern side, that could be further renovated and extended (STCA) to make the most of this aspect.
With its quaint front picket fence, period features and large level block, this will be someone's outstanding project with a little energy and vision.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please phone Brad Dunham 04487212477 or the Sales Team on 6772 1277.
* 3 bedrooms with 9ft ceilings and original VJ boards
* Updated bathroom and kitchen
* Northerly aspect of sun-room out the back yard
* NBN connection
* RCAC and wood heating
* Weatherboards and picket fence
* Large 818m2 block
* Approx 1.3km to ALDI shopping complex
* Approx 1km to New England Regional Art Museum
M 0448 721 277
P (02) 6772 1277